In most times, when you made gradients in Photoshop, there are some strokes that makes your gradient less attractive. A while ago I read somewhere how we can get rid of those strokes. I can’t remember where it was, but the filter in Photoshop I do remember because now I use it almost every time when I use a gradient.Read more about this article
Write For Us
Where always looking, (new) talented writers that want to write for us. Please contact us here for more details.
- Two ebooks give away at OpenSourceHunter
- 55 Free and beautiful WordPress themes
- Three (printed)books from Packt Publishing giveaway
- A list of very nice and free social buttons
- 26 cool and useful jQuery tips, tricks & solutions
- A collection of cool Mootools plugins
- 50 useful and free icon packs for your next project
- The best 44 photoshop text effects tutorials on the web!
- 22 useful and free icon packs
- 9 free open source ticket sytems
- Switch stylesheets with jQuery
- jQuery for Absolute Beginners Video Series (part 1)
- Simpletip, a jQuery tooltip
- Posty, simplifies your microblogging
- 120+ Free hand-drawn vector arrows
- Lazy loader, a jQuery plugin
- Create a style switcher using jQuery and PHP
- Google Buzz released, their answer to facebook and twitter?
- BootB, a 0nline marketplace for creative services